Sunday, April 13, 2008

My POV of the recent MYKMU's: UMNO PASCA PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE 12: SATU PENILAIAN (part 1)

The main reason I attended the forum is because of the opportunity to listen firsthand by TDM without any editing by any party. Besides that, I also considered myself as a TDM's fan. I can't help it. Whenever he speaks, I feel inspired. And the other reason I was there is because to feed my sudden thirst on politics. The thought of being in a 'post-mortem' forum of the 12th General Election was worth the "annual leave" i took for it.

The forum kicks-off by the 3 invited panelists: Mukhriz Mahathir (new MP of Jerlun & Umno youth exec council membr), Dr Mohd Khir Toyo (ex-S’ngor Menteri Besar) & Dr Mohd Puad Zarkashi (Johor Umno Information Chief).

At first I was wondering why DMKT was there, of all the people? God bless his soul for he has earned my utmost respect. He was getting raped front, back, left, right & center from the public... & yet he still stood rooted to the ground. It took a lot of guts for him to be there,‘bashed’ by the public and even after being advised by the UMNO's MT to not attend (boycott) the forum. He took it like a ‘man’ and bravely accepts the responsibility for losing the state and resigned as State Liason Chief. It was an eye-opener to see a senior Umno figure ‘brought down’ in the same level as the public.

This forum, which I was led to believe is the first of its’ kind to be held for normal Umno members. (members without any post) I myself is not a member yet by the way…..

(to be continued...)


p/s: Remember the old malay saying, "takut kerana salah & berani kerana benar"? I'm wishing DMKT all the best & Teruskanlah Perjuangan!

1 comment:

diana luna said...

Welcome to the club dude!!! keep on blogging!!!