Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror,


Umno is now rockin.... they're threadin on thin ice... walkin on egg-shells. Umno has always been the hero for malaysia's independence! And i guess, slowly their past struggles is but a page in malaysian history. The youth of today couldn't care less of the achievement of the past. The youths now prefer to look to the future. We cant blame them. It's part of Tun Sri Dr Mahathir's vision of 2020. The thing that the older generation has to ask themselves is whether... "Do we built the future for our youth"? or... "Do we develop the youth for the future"? It may sound alike but it is different alltogether. The sad thing is.... it's the irony which malaysia is facing now!

I'm not an official UMNO member, nevertheless I am pretty much satisfied with the running of the country. Although, Pak Lah & co's methods are highly questionable. Politics for one has Never been clean. It's us, the rakyat that matters. The purpose in life itself is a struggle & what we want is for the govt to make it smoother. For 33 years I have felt peace, harmony & content with our nation's development. For this I owe BN my utmost gratitude as well as our Father of Modernism... TUN SRI DR.MAHATHIR!

I'm continuing TDM's legacy of "meneruskan perjuangan"... demi bangsa, agama & negara! UMNO is still relevant. In the arms of the right person to lead it, UMNO could be majestic once again. That's why I'm introducing the 3Ms... MENYEDAR...MEMULIH...& MEMBANGUN!!!

Wahai bangsa melayuku... hentikanlah sifat menuding jari... ubahkanlah sikap mu... mulakan dengan si dia yg berada di depan cermin!!!

In the words of Michael Jackson...

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror,
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways,
And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer,
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place,
Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change!!!

No comments: