Friday, January 6, 2012

Twenty Twelve Wishlist #1: a wristwatch?

It's been ages since i got myself a wristwatch. Must've been my Fossil watch & that was like 8 years ago & I lost my Adidas watch where it got badly damaged. I'm currently contemplating between these 4 choices (in actual fact more) from STORM, FOSSIL & NAUTICA. For stylo mylo... mmg Storm yg ni la menang hands down, for hip & interchangable straps & looks to fit any occasion then it must be Fossil ni lah pulak.... tapi kalau nak smart yet lasak, then it's the Nautica laaaaaaa..... arrghhhhh peninggggggggg.... mana satu nak ni? hmmmmmm.....

1st choice: STORM'S MK2 Circuit watch


























2nd Choice: FOSSIL'S Decker Silicone and Aluminum Watch - Black with Orange


 


























3rd Choice: NAUTICA's Chrono orange series (any):


 




























4th Choice: any of these sexy beasts: NAUTICA's Black Chronograph, NMX600 or NMX300







No comments: