Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wherever... Whenever... Whatever


Thank you for giving me the strength, believe & hope that I'm able to stand up & being alive again. You came from nowhere & lifted up my spirit. Melted my heart where it used to be an icebox. I was lost, down & dispirited... & it was a simple smile of yours that makes me feel warm & fuzzy all over. I can't remember when was the last time someone could make me fell dizzy & gives that "butterfly in the tummy" feeling.

I guess God must've sent u to me as an angel. And now I'm back on my feet again... & she flies away. Maybe she doesn't want to stay. Maybe her task was to make me believe in myself again. To make me believe that I'm able to "love" again. Despite not getting the love back, I'm happy enough to have known that Angel. The Angel who doesn't fly with wings but uses a Rocket to fly. Hehehehe...

Little that she know, she already has my heart... stolen from me & I let her, though she doesn't know it. I guess, to love is better than to not love it all.

Thank you for being there...

Whatever it is...know that, u will always have a piece of me with u,

Wherever... Whenever... Whatever...

1 comment:

Suraya said...

sweet post =) i pray for your happiness with whoever you're with.. Insyallah..